- subject: Widows and Orphans,Lipoproteins
- title: Ribbons and Dresses
- season: Season 2
- difficulty: Basic
- description: How the coronary artery occludes, plaque rupture and intraplaque haemorrhage. Forget about troponin!
- area: Clinical Epidemiology
- videoUrl: http://player.vimeo.com/video/71953697
- imageUrl: http://www.profmontage.com.au/SiteFiles/profmontagecomau/ribbons_and_dresses.jpg
- isControversial: TRUE
- sortOrder: 240
- difficultySortOrder: 1
Ribbons and Dresses*
A political statement dressed as medical education. Who sets the agenda?
Ask a Question
Statins in the elderly