- subject: Coronary Artery Disease
- title: Major Adverse Cardiac Events
- season: Season 1
- difficulty: Basic
- description: What's so major about outcomes in cardiovascular trials? Can we be sure of these?
- area: Clinical Epidemiology
- videoUrl: http://player.vimeo.com/video/52996565
- imageUrl: http://www.profmontage.com.au/SiteFiles/profmontagecomau/MACE.jpg
- isControversial: TRUE
- sortOrder: 280
- difficultySortOrder: 1
Major Adverse Cardiac Events *
What's so major about outcomes in cardiovascular trials? Can we be sure of these?
How unblinded treatments easily lead to bias.
Ask a Question
Statins in the elderly