- subject: Clinical Epidemiology,Widows and Orphans
- title: Alternative Dietary Guidelines
- season: Season 1
- difficulty: Medium
- description: A statement (or rant) about food.
- area: Clinical Cardiology
- videoUrl: http://player.vimeo.com/video/55341249
- imageUrl: http://www.profmontage.com.au/SiteFiles/profmontagecomau/dietary_guidelines.jpg
- isControversial: TRUE
- sortOrder: 230
- difficultySortOrder: 2
Alternative dietary guidelines**
If carbohydrates make you fat, while fats cause heart disease, what should we advise patients about diet? These are alternative guidelines for dietary choices in affluent countries. Keep your eye on the big picture!
Ask a Question
P Value and the Null Hypothesis*