- subject: Coronary Artery Disease
- title: 95% Stenosis in Stable Angina
- season: Season 1
- difficulty: Basic
- description: Not all blocked vessels lead to infarction. The importance of collaterals.
- area: Clinical Cardiology
- videoUrl: http://player.vimeo.com/video/57923236
- imageUrl: http://www.profmontage.com.au/SiteFiles/profmontagecomau/95__stenosis.jpg
- isControversial: TRUE
- sortOrder: 270
- difficultySortOrder: 1
95% stenosis in stable angina*
Not all blocked vessels lead to infarction. The importance of collaterals.
Ask a Question